Sweet Place

Sunrise ushers in a brand new day at camp. It is not uncommon to experience lovely colourful sunrises. We also enjoy the sunset colours. The late day rays pour over the ridge and colour the lake and surrounding bush.
I don't know what this plant is; it's a bush height. This is a fall image we caught as we walked the dogs along the road by the beaver pond.


Did I mention the sunrises? Part of the new dock is visible as well. I think you'll agree it's a great place to sit and enjoy a coffee. At the same time I thank my lucky stars to be living there.

Beginning of April with a view of the Narrows. Check out how low the water levels are. I have seen lower, but not very often.



And while beavers are known to be very industrious, their proclivity towards satelllite TV is largely undocumented. A rare photo of a beaver lodge with a satellite dish. Wonder what those rodents are watching....




Comments

  1. Now media is going too far when it starts brainwashing beavers to become consummate consumers.

    I love your pictures and your Canadian life as well as your travel to New Zealand--a place I want to go to and started to try to move to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom