Studio Coming Together


So as you can see it is still a work in progress but I am getting closer and closer to a studio I can use. My fantastic builder G is still there (at my camp) working hard in the high heat. It was 32 degrees celsius for five days over the Labour Day weekend. Poor guy.
The images are from the second floor above a large garage and workshop space, which is also being drywalled and painted now.
The upstairs studio has four south-facing skylights (more to bring in winter sun actually), and large windows and garden doors going out to a deck. The view is out to "my" lake. Just heaven, truly.
The studio will be a place to play with words, wool, fabric and looms. There will be a jewellery-making workshop in the garage. I'm an avid knitter and designer, and dabble in all the other crafts. I'm also writing a book, which will be published next June. I hope to write more in the future. This place in the trees will hopefully help me to tap into the right side of my brain. Who knows what may be lurking there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom