thankful for everything

Basically what it boils down to is this. I am very thankful for the most wonderful man in my life, Mr,...otherwise known as BS.
BS has enthusiastically taken on two new and widely different lifestyles to be with me. No matter where I drag him, it is usually cold and yet he comes, unflinchingly.
I try to keep him warm with hand knits, and teaching him how to layer his clothing properly. I feed and water him routinely, trying to keep him a little larded up against the chill.
I am thankful for his good sense of humour and willingness to do all these new things. He's one heckuva guy!
He supports me through all the hobbies and schemes I have going. I love him dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom