Giving Thanks

It's time to give thanks for everything and everyone in my life. I don't take anything for granted. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! In Canada we already celebrated the turkey feast twice: once with neighbours and once alone with all the fixings that had been purchased before we had been invited over to their place. 
Now in the US, we will contribute some fresh baked pan rolls and head over to friends for the big feast. I am so thankful for all the friends we have here and there! 


Why are you seeing this Tuff Shed image? Well Mr offered me 2/3 of the space inside this beautiful shed, so that I can spread out the crafting studio and truly take over the world. He has offered it before, but now that he is selling his giant motorcycle, there will actually be room in there. So today, if I get the chance, I will start to clear out some of the things and store them in another shed.


The shed is very nicely finished out and has two windows that open and the large double doors. There's a ceiling fan with lights, a radio, vents, heaters.....perfect! So here is the "before" picture. I will be bringing in the largest loom I have - and it is about to get larger. I am installing an expansion kit onto my Nilus II, to take it from 4 to 8 harnesses. Plus I will put on a flying shuttle beater - something that came with the loom when I bought it. While the loom was used when I bought it, the beater mechanism was still in it's shipping box. Brand new. So it will be perfect to have more space and I can go out there to make noise with the clackety-clack of the new flying shuttle mechanism.
I will probably also bring out the warping reel and the drum carder. That will free up some space in the guest bedroom so that the spinning wheels and other loom in there can breath.

I think Mr is the best thing going and I am very thankful that he is in my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom