More of what I tasted

Who can deny me this?? Gorgeous. Wiggly roads. Hilly. Beauty all around. This is towards the west side of the area I scoped out, around Medina.

This scene is from the Willow City Loop. Also known locally as the Devil's Kitchen, the Dungeon and Hell's Half Acre. All these names came from the fact that many bandits hid out in this valley due to it's ruggedness and remoteness. If I could snap my fingers, this is the road I would live on.

Nasty, sneaky evil armadillos (okay not really). And a little hard to photogragh. Believe you me. I have closer shots. Mostly of their butts, if you're into that sort of thing!


Breathtaking. That's all.



Could this be my future retirement home??




Comments

  1. I have enjoyed your blog very much ... great photos too! Thank you for sharing my coffee break today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hEY!
    You're very welcome. There is someone peeking in. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom