My Favourite Photo

Fresh from my first contract as an exploration geologist, the first thing I did was buy a decent camera. With the assistance of the self-timer feature, I snapped some pictures of my father and myself (at 19 years old).

Absolutely my favourite photo, I found it recently after a basement build project wrapped up. Happy to find it, I placed it in my wallet, which explains the distinct creases.

One day the negative will turn up and I'll be able to scan it and produce a nice image to hang on my wall. Dear Father

Comments

  1. Wow, you had an exploration job at 19? I think my 1st one was at 24 in an office, 25 in the field. Reminds me of an old picture of myself on a drill rig...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom