There is a Passion

And the passion is knitting: that simple act of turning a piece of yarn into a fabric with two sticks. I just love it. I've been knitting steadily for 26 years and can't see ever stopping. In fact if there was some way to make a decent amount of money at it, I'd be doing it.

Right now I am working on the Sandy Cardigan from the book Big Girl Knits. The wool is a lovely variegated Italian product. The cardigan features a very unique construction and there will be almost no seams to sew up at the end. It works up in rectangular panels and in segments making good use of short rows. I'm considerably more advanced on this cardigan than this photo shows and will try to post another shot soon.

It's a fun project and not hard. And because the measurements are customized, it should fit great in the end. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom