The Little Things

 


Currently I seem to be interested in making small things. I am appreciating small things and small gestures. 

I wanted to learn more crochet and hooked up with my Calabrian penpal to make the Peacock Feather mandala. I used up leftover knitting cottons. I mounted it onto a floor polishing pad I purchased at the hardware store! 


I have been having fun sitting on the sofa with Bo and playing at the rigid heddle loom. I am in the midst of making some blue and white mug rugs. 


A small thing that tickles me. At an art gallery in Buda I saw these little natural crystal drawer pulls. Dear friend JH bought it for me. It is amethyst! 


And with Valentine's Day coming up I could not resist these mug rugs. Also woven on my rigid heddle loom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom