Crafting and the Coronavirus


The time has come to protect oneself and those around me even more. The pandemic procedures are quite routine now. But as the infection rate grows and the instances nearby start to appear, it is time to step up the procedures. 


I have no access to the virus catching n95 type mask. It seems they are impossible to get before May or June. So all I can do for now is sew my own masks and wear them whenever I go out. 

My only modification to the pattern was that I inserted one layer of a non woven interfacing in between the two cotton pieces. 

I hope everyone wears a mask, any mask. Protect yourself and those around you. And if you have the sewing skills, and the medical personnel in your area need them, consider making masks for them. 

Pattern from:
https://www.instructables.com/id/AB-Mask-for-a-Nurse-by-a-Nurse/

With thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom