Ten Year Anniversary




Ten years ago today I purchased this little rock house in the Hill Country of Texas. I was widowed and single and looking for a big change in my life. Not even three weeks previous to that point in time,  I had retired from my full time work (April 3) plus I sold and closed on my big house in northern Ontario, on the very same day. 

So the idea was to come down here to Texas in the winters and return home for the summer. 

Once I was sporting this terrific little home, I enticed a certain Mr B.S. to join me in all of life's adventures. So that tenth anniversary is yet to come (November). But retired life has treated me well and it is wonderful to be retired at a young age. 

All is good. On to the next ten years!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom