Love affair begins

 This cloth will become a table runner.  It is 2/10 pearl cotton.  The warp is maroon and the weft is medium purple.  So the colours in the last two images are closer to real.  
I threaded the loom with a point twill. It was a suggestion and a mighty good one.  It was easy to see which shaft I was in while threading the 16 shafts. 

I really love this  draft I found online at handweaving.net.  


I apologize for these two dark photos. I had already turned off the generator so no lights were available.
This draft is also from the same archive. I need to weave some more length and then I will try to get better shots. 
Same warp and weft as above.


I have added these two final photos now that I have woven a few more centimetres of this pattern draft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom