And the Reveal!


Looking at the south window. The big bed used to be to the left. I love the more open feel through the middle - it is so much more inviting to me now. One job that took awhile was to rip out the old air conditioner from that left window. I am so glad that is gone!


In the foreground is the Artisat loom and in behind is a walnut desk. The bright green thing is a suitcase I like to use for taking my Lendrum wheel to classes. The desk is already so useful. I realized I had only one table in this whole house, the dining table, and so I was not pulling out the sewing machine much because of it.


 The Artisat from the other side. It is a very light-filled space. But I have also installed a lot of lighting so it can be used when the sun doesn't shine.


This is my vintage hutch that houses a lot of my spinning fiber. Clearly I still need to get some of the fiber out of bags so it is prettier and more inspiring. The cross thing in front of the window is my Wooden Spinner. It is for making skeins and has a yardage counter built in.


See that blue cabinet? It was here in a shed when I bought the house. Last week I stripped off the varnish and stained it that gorgeous blue.  It houses my weaving tools. The long tools just  fit into the right hand side. On top of the cabinet you see the newly acquired Northwest Looms inkle loom. The Medico-S stands in front of the west window. Also you can see a bit of the gorgeous Polonaise wheel there. Through that door is the room we refer to as the office or the livingroom. Mostly I knit in there and do computer work.


I just fell in love with this desk when I spotted it at the resale shop. It's a very sturdy antique. It even has two drawers. The more storage I have, the better.


And this final shot, looking north, again shows that I have opened up the room. The closet in the back right is quite large, but right now has multiple functions. It is back-to-back with another closet in the office. Both need to be emptied and organized better. There is even a closet in the dining room that is adjacent to these two. I could make a whole  room out of those three closets!
But wait. I think this is enough for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom