Time for Texas

 Here are a couple of images taken this summer at camp. Above is a wild orchid called a Lady's Slipper. She is rare indeed.
I called this photo Fog Island, although this small island really doesn't have a name. I took this snap while on a morning walk with my dogs.
Unfortunately I had trouble with both digital cameras in the past seven months. My main camera died all of a sudden in the last days I was here in Texas. So off it went for repairs. I will be getting it back this week. At camp I used an older camera for awhile. Then it too died (not entirely though; works plugged in to electricity, so I left it at the recycle centre for someone else to enjoy, who has electricity).
So I will have some images coming, pictures of our time at camp. And some new things to look forward to. Promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom