A remote post

To my Far Flung Friends; BS, the furry kids and I have arrived at Home North. Two weeks here and we are settling in nicely. The weather is co-operating very well, although we could use a good long rain. The lake level is down, due to a poor snow this past winter. We need to get that baby full before the pickerel season opens!
BS is such a creative guy that improvements to life here are happening. Too many to mention, and why ruin the surprise? I think y'all should come to visit and see for yourselves.
So from the Greening Up North I say hello and report that we are all fine. I can't seem to attach photos via my blackberry and so you'll just have to wait.
The Mermaid, from her North Rock
Home North, where the skies are blue and the heart beats true


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom