In Search of Friends

Woman's best friend. Yup. This is Tika, one of my two Norwegian Elkhounds. Standing on the arctic tundra. He is the most incredible dog I've shared a life with. And a fabulous friend. But a person needs human friends as well. At least that's what I hear.

Having gone through some major changes in my life over the past year and a half, I've lost a pile of closely situated friends. They are far flung and not as accessible as one would like.

So what advice can you share on finding new friends? What works for you? Do you search them out actively? If so , how? or do you just roll along on the wheel of life and hope that interesting, friendly people come your way? Is there ever a time for urgency?

And Sigi. My female Elkhound friend. Having a little rest. Wonderful friends, the both of them. But not able to share my love of Gustavian interior design principles. Shoot.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medico Loom by Leclerc

What's old is new again

Ulla Cyrus Loom